navigation Browse Blog

koopman rare art

 
 

John Dyer

He entered his first mark at the Goldsmiths Hall in 1836 from Bath Street, from Red Lion Street in 1837 and from Gloucester Street in 1841, all as a watch case maker. After his death in 1851, his Widow Elizabeth Phillips continued to run the business with her son John (born 1843) as manager.