Bautte & Moynier
The firm of Maulinie, Bautte and Moynier came into existence in Geneva when Jean Francois Bautte entered into partnership with Jacques-Dauphin Moulinie in 1793. Jean-Gabriel Moynier joined the partnership in 1804 but the name of the firm did not change until 1808. The partnership continued until 1821, when the firm became known as Bautte et Moynier. From 1831 it traded under the name of Bautte et Cie. Outside Geneva they had branches in Florence and Paris.