Streeter & Company Ltd.
Edwin William Streeter (1834-1923) worked for Harry Emanuel before establishing his own business in Conduit Street 1867-8. It was not long though however before Streeter moved into Emanuel’s old premises in New Bond Street in 1873, where he was known as a Diamond merchant, Goldsmith, Jeweller, and Watchmaker. In 1884 he announced his retirement, but he did not so much retire as admit partners into his business. Thereafter the business was known as Streeter & Co. and became a limited company in 1895.